62 Newport Road, Cardiff, CF24 0DF
T: 029 2055 7200
F: 029 2055 7201

personal injury

Our personal injury solicitors take accident and personal injury caess on a no win, no fee basis that ensures you receive 100% of the compensation that you are awarded. Our service is completely free to you.

Our solicitors and litigation lawyers handle compensation cases for all kinds of accident claims from accidents at work and holiday hotel food poisoning claims to many types of road traffic accidents including car crashes, motorcycle collisions, accidents on the motorway and injuries to pedestrians.

accidents at work

Our team of expert work accident solicitors can provide assistance on any work related accident compensation claim, even if you are self-employed. Our solicitors have handled work-related compensation claims which include building site injury compensation claims; factory and industrial accident claims; office accident claims; compensation for injuries that were the result of a slip, trip and fall; and compensation claims for psychological injuries.

criminal injury compensation authority

If you suffered an injury as a result of a violent crime or criminal activity, you may be eligible to claim compensation from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA). Compensation can be claimed from the CICA by people who have been injured as a result of a crime. The CICA is government-funded and has strict guidelines about awarding compensation for criminal injuries; however, the CICA exists to compensate victims who qualify. In most instances, if you have the correct documentation regarding your criminal injury and you can demonstrate that you meet the requirements to receive compensation, then your claim will succeed.

You do not need to have legal representation to make an application for compensation and for a straightforward claim it is often unnecessary. As the CICA scheme does not pay for solicitors' fees, our criminal injury solicitors will advise you on how best to proceed and whether you should use a solicitor.

slip, trip and fall accidents

If you have suffered an injury from slipping, tripping or falling in a public space such as a shop, an office or even walking down the street, you can claim compensation if the accident was not your fault. You have the right to expect that any public place you enter or even any private building or home is safe from slippery surfaces and things you can trip over such as wires, raised paving stones or damaged carpet. As with any personal injury compensation claim, your solicitor must prove that another party was at least partly responsible for your slipping or tripping accident. If you can, you should take photos of the ground where you slipped or the object which caused you to trip. Your solicitor will need to prove that somebody was aware of the hazard and that no steps were taken to warn people to be careful or to correct the problem.

To arrange a discussion with a member of the team click here or call us on 029 2055 7200.